Many data networks are not properly configured for the unique requirements of Voice and Video traffic.
One of the things we do really well, is to optimize data networks for the very exacting demands of enterprise class Voice and Video traffic.
We typically introduce or optimize quality of service on Customer networks and also make sure the Network and the Voice/video application are configured in a manner that is consistent with each other.
Here are some steps we take in a typical engagement.
- An analysis of the current configuration of the Clients Network
- A summary of the proposed or existing Voice and/or Video solution
- Recommendations for optimizing the Network to support the solution
- A report for tests carried out on the Customer Network with Simulated voice and Video
- Any recommendations to further optimize the Customer network